Covidien/Kendall 100 Foam ECG Electrodes 31112496 Pack or Case
The Covidien/Kendall 100 series has a smaller, teardrop shape footprint for convenient lead placement on small or pediatric patients.The low profile foam substrate is fluid and tear resistant. The patented conductive adhesive hydrogel maximizes adhesion and electrical contact and is designed to stay fresh up to 45 days out of the package. Many packaging configurations are offered to satisfy all customer needs.
- Patented Conductive Adhesive Hydrogel provides additional adhesion, consistent tracings, no messy residue, non-irritating and stays fresh up to 45 days out of the package
- High Quality Foam resists fluids and conforms easily to skin to ensure excellent trace quality
- Smaller Size allows for easy lead placement on smaller patients
- Tear Drop Shape & Lift Tab facilitates easy removal from release liner and patient
- Non-irritating Gel Formula improves patient comfort and reduces clinician time
- Latex free
- MRI Safe: No
- Packaging: 10 per sheet, 3 sheets per pack, 20 packs per case
- 600 ECG electrodes per case
- Manufacturer: Covidien/Kendall
- Manufacturer's Product ID: 31112496
- Please note the image is a stock photo and the actual product might look different. The exact product is listed in the title and product description. Contact us if you have any questions.