Ethicon Dermabond Advanced Topical Skin Adhesive DNX12
- DERMABOND ADVANCED is intended for topical application only to hold closed easily approximated skin edges of wounds from surgical incisions, including punctures from minimally invasive surgery, and simple, thoroughly cleansed, trauma-induced lacerations
- DERMABOND ADVANCED may be used in conjunction with, but not in place of, deep dermal stitches
- DERMABOND ADVANCED is a unique formulation with an easy-to-use applicator for precise control for wide and fine line applications
- DERMABOND ADVANCED Adhesive is a wound closure device that can be used to approximate the skin edges created by surgical incisions and lacerations
- DERMABOND ADVANCED Adhesive provides wound healing strength to maintain barrier and wound closure integrity*
- Compared with many other topical skin adhesives, DERMABOND ADVANCED Adhesive provides enhancements such as single-layer application, reduced drying time, and an ergonomically designed applicator for improved handling during application*
- DERMABOND ADVANCED Adhesive is a patented, thicker formula with a unique blend of plasticizers and an initiator for precise control
- 8 US Patents protect the unique formula that brings many benefits to patients around the world
- Each applicator contains 0.7 mL of skin adhesive
- 12 DERMABOND ADVANCED Applicators per box
- Sold by the applicator and by the box
- Made by Ethicon/Johnson & Johnson
- Manufacturer’s product ID: DNX12
DERMABOND ADVANCED Adhesive is supported by more clinical evidence and real-world data than any competing product.
*Ethicon has detailed research and other materials to support these product claims. Contact Ethicon for more product specifics and research documentation.