LIFE SoftPac Lightweight Portable Emergency Oxygen Kit LIFE-2-612
When minutes count an EMERGENCY OXYGEN KIT can be the difference between LIFE OR DEATH. Emergency Oxygen kits are a great addition to your First Aid program. Emergency Oxygen units are ideal for: Employees & First Responders, Industrial/Factory facilities, Public facilities, Entertainment/Recreation facilities, and everywhere there are people. The LIFE SoftPac Emergency Oxygen kit is a lightweight portable companion for your AED to provide Emergency Oxygen to a breathing victim before the onset of fibrillation, oxygen enriched CPR to a non-breathing victim, or continued supplemental oxygen after successful defibrillation.
- Emergency oxygen kit that only weighs 6 Pounds!
- Compact: 4 1/2"D x 7 1/2"W x 15"H
- Comfortable Handle & Shoulder Strap
- Wall Mount Hook for easy access
- Constant reading supply gauge through window (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- 40 Minute Oxygen Supply @ 6 Liters Per Minute
- 6 & 12 LPM - "NORM" & "HIGH" (2 settings) provides to recommended 100% inspired O2
- 250 Liter Aluminum "C" Cylinder
- Oxygen Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors
- Simple External Two-step instructions
- Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim
- Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
- 5 Year Warranty
- Manufacturer: Life Corporation
- Manufacturer's Product ID: LIFE-2-612
- Additional masks: LIFE®CPR Mask, Valve, 02 barb, and strap, ID: LIFE-102
- Replacement Cylinder Assembly for LIFE SoftPac, ID# LIFE-2-101
*Price includes an additional fee for Hazardous Shipping. This is required to ship compressed oxygen.