3M Steri-Drape Patient Isolation Drape with Incise Film 125" x 83" 1014 Case of 4 Boxes
The Steri-Drape Isolation Drape 1014 provides a vertical barrier to keep the C-arm isolated from the sterile surgical field during hip/femur fracture or trauma procedures. Available with Incise Film and pouch.
- Isolation drape with incise film contains adhesive strip along top
- All-in-one draping system that helps make draping quick and convenient by eliminating the need to drape the image intensifier (C-arm), saving time and money
- Helps create a vertical sterile barrier between the sterile and non-sterile fields
- Helps prevent fluid strike-through to reduce the risk of contamination
- Clear film allows the surgical team to see the patient and C-arm from the sterile field
- Fluid screen-in pouch helps contain bone chips and tissues for specimen collection, and catches sponges and instruments to help prevent contamination of instruments and floor
- Size: 125" x 83"
- 5 Steri-Drapes per box
- 4 Boxes per case
- Manufacturer: 3M Health Care
- Manufacturer's Product ID: 1014