Medical Illumination System Two LED Surgical Lights
The System Two LED Surgical Lights are the flagship surgical lights from Medical Illumination. Utilizing the latest LED technology, these surgical lights are the brightest, coolest, most adjustable, and longest-lasting lights from Medical Illumination. System Two LED Surgical Lights provide the most vivid, accurate colors with remarkable shadow control, and virtually no heat emission.
Each System Two LED light head produces 130,000 lux output with a 50,000 hour-rated life. The 4,300° K light color offers a beautifully white light field that provides excellent visualization. The five-stage dimming control and 9" - 13" light field are both adjusted entirely with the sterilizable handle, putting all control in the sterile field.
System Two LED Surgical Lights are available in several different mounting configurations, with monitor and HD video camera capabilities providing you with the best configuration for your operating room. The System Two LED Surgical Lights are backed by a three (3) year limited warranty.
The Medical Illumination System Two LED Surgical Lights offer state-of-the-art operating room lighting at a tremendous value.
- LED surgical lights with bright, accurate light available in a wide variety of configurations
- Each LED light head produces 130,000 lux output at 39.4" (1 meter distance)
- 4,300° Kelvin color temperature
- 50,000-hour rated LED light life
- Fully adjustable light pattern from 9" to 13"
- Five-stage light dimming via the removable sterilizable handle
- Cross Focus Technology: Both the inner and outer rings of LEDs can be cross-focused to each other by simply rotating the handle, adjusting the light pattern for the very best shadow control without moving the light head
- Each LED features its own uniquely focused front refracting diffuser lens that individually redirects each beam into a single, coherent, even light field
- Mode for minimally evasive surgery
- High efficiency LED lights with half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights
- Virtually zero heat generation and low energy consumption
- Ability to control all light functions within the sterile field
- Excellent shadow control, even with just a single light head
- Suspension arms are precision-balanced and articulated to allow the greatest reach and range of positioning with surprising ease
- Exceptional value compared to other lighting systems with similar features
- HD camera & monitor mounting options
- System Two LED surgical lights are available in several different mounting configurations
- Three (3) year limited warranty (excluding normal replacement parts, such as bulbs, LED's, sterilizable handles, etc.)
- Manufacturer: Medical Illumination