Covidien Xeroform Gauze Occlusive Petrolatum Non-Adherent Dressing
Covidien/Kendall Xeroform Occlusive Petrolatum Gauze. 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate in a special petrolatum blend on fine mesh gauze. Non-adherent. Clings and conforms to all body contours.
- 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate in a water-in-oil emulsion on fine mesh gauze provides bacteriostatic action in light to heavy exudating wounds
- Clings and conforms, low profile that can be used for compression therapy and use in deep and shallow wounds
- Non-adherent construction reduces wound and patient trauma upon removal
- Occlusive dressing that helps protect and promote moist wound healing
- Manufacturer: Covidien/Kendall
- Please note the image is a stock photo for the product group. The actual product appearance may be different.
- Available Sizes and Quantities:
- 1" x 8", Strip in Overwrap Peelable Foil Packs / 200 per case
- 5" x 9", Strip in Overwrap Peelable Foil Packs / 200 per case
- 4" x 3 yds, Roll in peelable foil packs / 6 per box / 6 boxes per case
- 1" x 8", Patch in Peelable Foil Packs / 50 per box / 4 boxes per case
- 2" x 2", Patch in Peelable Foil Packs / 150 per case
- 4" x 4", Patch in Peelable Foil Packs / 150 per case
- 5" x 9", Strip in Peelable Foil Packs / 50 per box / 4 boxes per case