3M Tegaderm CHG Transparent Film IV Securement Dressing
3M Tegaderm CHG integrates the powerful antimicrobial effectiveness of CHG with a simple, transparent IV film dressing.
- 3M Tegaderm CHG is proven to be as effective as, or better at, reducing skin flora on healthy volunteers for up to 10 days than BIOPATCH* (contact manufacturer for details)
- Proven to be more effective at preventing re-growth on healthy volunteers at 7 days than BIOPATCH* (contact manufacturer for details)
- Transparent film dressing, allowing continuous visualization of insertion site
- Integrated design of dressing and CHG gel pad reduces application steps and minimizes potential for application error
- As easy-to-use and easy-to-train as a Tegaderm dressing
- Large surface area to provide coverage of catheter and suture sites
- 3M Tegaderm CHGAbsorbs fluid
- 3M Tegaderm CHG provides a larger coverage area than BIOPATCH* allows for coverage of sutures as well as insertion site (contact manufacturer for details)
- *BIOPATCH is a registered trademark for ETHICON, Inc.
- Manufacturer: 3M Health Care
- Available Sizes and Quantities:
- 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" (1657), 25 per box / 4 boxes per case (sold by the box and case)
- 4" x 4-3/4" (1658), 25 per box / 4 boxes per case (sold by the case only)
- 4" x 6-1/8" (1659), 25 per box / 4 boxes per case (sold by the box and case)