3M Tegaderm IV Transparent Film Dressing Picture Frame Style
Transparent film dressings designed to secure the catheter in challenging I.V. applications. Many with notches and borders reinforced with a soft cloth fabric, designed to reduce edge lift and to seal around the insertion site.
- 3M Tegaderm IV Transparent Film Dressing with Picture Frame Style
- Notched designs provide a better seal around the catheter
- Includes 2 Secural strips
- Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange
- Transparency allows monitoring of I.V. sites without the need to remove the dressing
- Waterproof dressing provides a breathable bacterial and viral barrier* (contact manufacturer for details) to outside contaminants and allows the patient to shower
- Picture-frame style allows one-handed application and less waste. Unique, non-adhesive handles allow for hassle-free application (1655 & 1650 designs).
- The CDC/HICPAC Guidelines for the Prevention of Intravascular Catheter-Related Infections base dressing change recommendations on studies with Tegaderm™ Film
- In vitro testing has proven Tegaderm™ and Tegaderm™ HP dressings provide a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter, (e.g. HCV) or larger (e.g. HBV and HIV) while the dressing remains intact without leakage* (contact manufacturer for details)
- Manufacturer: 3M Health Care
- Available Sizes and Quantities:
- 2" x 2-1/4" (#1610): 100 per box, 4 boxes per case
- 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" (#1655): 50 per box, 4 boxes per case (sold by the case only)
- 4" x 6-1/8" (#1650, includes label): 25 per box, 4 boxes per case (sold by the case only)